The Dulwichmum blog has moved. You can catch up with her at Dulwichmum

If you have kindly linked to this site in the past, I would appreciate it if you could check your link and change to http://www.dulwichmum.net
Thanks

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Popular? Me???

I am terribly modest and refined you know. I would hate for anyone to ever consider me to be ostentatious or a show off.

But, I simply had to tell you that I have been nominated for an AWARD by the Liberal Democrats (OHMYGOD - there are eyes simply everywhere!!!). And there was me thinking that no-one ever reads my tiny bloglette...

Just last weekend The Mail on Sunday kindly nominated my online diary as "Blog of the Week." Those two things in isolation may not mean a lot to you dear reader - but I was young and single once you see, and well, so was Mr Charles Kennedy, and if a tabloid (heart pounding loudly in ears) were ever to find out, er... a person's social standing could be trampled into dust (not mine clearly)!

I so love awards though, and it would mean I could justify a new dress...

Look here Charlie Baby, I want the award or I shall be emailing my new friends at The Mail!

14 comments:

Potty Mummy said...

Is there no stopping you, DM? (Who needs agents, after all?)

dulwichmum said...

Oh Potty Mummy,

please vote for me, I love to win a competition...

Anonymous said...

Excellent news AND I hear that Sean Bean has called off his wedding. I trust there are no further coincidences dear one?

Rosie said...

Oh Dulwich Mum I'll vote for you and I'll put a little 'ad' on my blog for you too as long as you promise me not to start writing to the Daily Mail, or writing for the Daily Mail!

Frog in the Field said...

Well done DM, you've done so well in just over a year.
Perhaps a celebratory drink would be in order?
Shall I pour?

aims said...

Congrats!! There's nothing like a little competition to bring the (worst)best out in everyone.

dulwichmum said...

Darling Nunhead Mum of One!

Shhh...

Perfect Ingenious Rose,

I would write for The National Enquirer if they paid me enough money. As a matter of fact - how dare they say I am not a Liberal Democrat, we haven't even talked about my fee yet! I really am so very cheap indeed, oh the shame!

Sweet Frog,

I shall get the large glasses out of the cubbord!

Darling Aims,

I know what you mean! My morals are that of a gutter snipe...

Beth said...

Well done Dulwich Mum!

I was wondering if you could help me out with a celebrity related question on my blog? I know with your celebrity connections and knoweledge you'll be able to help!

http://childrenornot.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Well done Dulwich Mum ... I trust your taste in men has got better?

dulwichmum said...

Lovely Beth!

I had no internet first thing this morning and so I could not answer this until after work tonight. I will be right with you.

Oh Kathy darling,

Of course it has. James is a complete dish!

debio said...

I'm lagging behind re this blogging thing at the moment so a belated but heartfelt note of congratulation, dm.

Such fame - how is James taking it?

Mutterings and Meanderings said...

WEll done DM!

Hayley said...

Belated congrats to you DM.

dulwichmum said...

Darling Debio,

James looks like a rat catchers dog sucking a lemon! He is not impressed at all, and insists that I never, ever come out!

Thank you lovely M&M and sweet Hayley.