The Dulwichmum blog has moved. You can catch up with her at Dulwichmum

If you have kindly linked to this site in the past, I would appreciate it if you could check your link and change to http://www.dulwichmum.net
Thanks

Sunday 4 May 2008

Invitation





I love to do my bit for charity, well any lady with a conscience does! I have found the work of The Starlight Children's Foundation - a charity that works to brighten the lives of seriously and terminally ill children by granting wishes and providing hospital entertainment particularly inspiring.

Starlight is 21 years old this year, and they are holding a super birthday party at Maggy and Rose. It is not too late to book tickets - I am really looking forward to meeting up with all of my chums! The children will have so much fun and lets face it, a trip to Maggie and Rose is always a pleasure! See you there?

3 comments:

Potty Mummy said...

Sounds great DM, hope you enjoy it. Unfortunately we'll be off on our travels then which is a shame because Maggie and Rose is just up the road from us (many a birthday party there, I can tell you). Will think of you swapping recipes with Tana...

FYI - parking can be a bit tricky around there...

dulwichmum said...

Darling PM,

I shall catch a cab. I was hoping to meet you for coffee. What a shame.

Pig in the Kitchen said...

what an inspirational charity. it puts my own trivial concerns in perspective...
Hope you have fun
Pigx