The Dulwichmum blog has moved. You can catch up with her at Dulwichmum

If you have kindly linked to this site in the past, I would appreciate it if you could check your link and change to http://www.dulwichmum.net
Thanks

Saturday 14 April 2007

Winner

Silver Birch won The Grand National today at Aintree. James returned from the Cheltenham Festival just last month with tall tales and high expectations of this fine beast. He had a sizeable bet on him this afternoon.

Hurrah, James won an amazing prize at thirty three to one!

The 'fashions' worn today at the course were a disgrace. The women in attendance looked as though they should have been taking part in the tournament itself. Shame on them, velocorapter's dressed as lamb. I kid you not.

I looked amazing in a petite black Philip Treacy hat and a Jaeger black and white polka dot dress. I am off out with my man this evening to celebrate.

2 comments:

AntiScam said...

Dear Dulwichmum,

Next time that husband of yours gets himself a tip like this, will you post it so we can all have a flutter?

dulwichmum said...

Please Mr Antiscam, let us not lose all sense of perspective here. Did I tell you how much he lost at Cheltenham?