The Dulwichmum blog has moved. You can catch up with her at Dulwichmum

If you have kindly linked to this site in the past, I would appreciate it if you could check your link and change to http://www.dulwichmum.net
Thanks

Thursday 25 January 2007

Fashion Victim

I was at my GP surgery this evening, and I happen to have picked up a copy of Gracia Magazine. Well, clearly it's fashion pages have nothing on Vogue, but you should see what they were hailing as the fashion 'must have' for next season.

Apparently, hipster cut jeans have had their day, the new look is 'corset waist' jeans, that go up to under your chest - and they are drain pipe fit too! Really flattering - not!

I starred blankly at the photo for an age - they looked so familiar, and then it hit me! When I was a child, our parish priest wore trousers cut like that - oh dear. I kid you not.

Why not skip in to Top Shop and get yourself some parish priest cut jeans! SEXY.

No comments: